Protecting your privacy is important to us. We do everything in our power to avoid misusing your personal data. The following information explains our current privacy protection practices and standards as well as what information we collect, why we collect it, and how we use and protect that information.
Coldwell Banker United REALTORS®
10497 Town & Country Way, Ste 800
Houston, TX 77024
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form.
When requesting information or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name or e-mail address. Nevertheless you may also visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website based on information and feedback we receive from you)
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) that enables the site to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
The Cookies we Set
- IDX Account Cookie. When viewing individual properties via IDX on our website, if you choose to schedule a showing, request info or save to favorites, a new user id is made for your account in our IDX provider and a cookie is set to remember your selections and account.
- Forms related cookies. When you submit data through a form, such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Third Party Cookies
- We also use social media buttons and/or plug-ins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including: Facebook, Google Plus, Linkedin, Pinterest, Twitter and YouTube will set cookies through our website which may be used to enhance your profile on their website or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties any of your personally identifiable information.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include, advertise, or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
General Data Protection Regulation